Log in to our online portal, MyriadPro, to submit the test request form electronically and to indicate you want the kit sent directly to the patient.
- Log in to our secure online portal, MyriadPro.
- If you are already a MyriadPro user, log in to your account here.
- To register for MyriadPro, click here, or for instructions on how to register and use MyriadPro – click here.
- Fill out an electronic test request form (eTRF), and be sure to indicate that you want the test kit delivered to the patient for sample collection by checking the box. Once that has been done, the following fields will be required to proceed:
- Patient name and address, city, zip code, state
- Your e-signature for authorization (check the signature box)
- Click the ‘submit’ button to submit the test request form. The Myriad team will then send this completed TRF along with a test kit directly to the patient’s home. The kit will include specimen collection instructions, a pre-paid return shipping label, and a return envelope.
- The patient will then need to complete the specimen collection and mail it back to Myriad for their sample to be processed.
- Once Myriad has received the patient sample, turnaround time, billing, and report delivery will proceed as normal.