Before we say goodbye to 2020, we’d like to thank and recognize our partners. Together, we ensure patients have access to the transformative genetic insights that create human understanding.
And we’re proud to share a collection of this year’s greatest hits! As always, we focused on delivering the highest clinical excellence and improving our workflow to make myRisk, Foresight and Prequel easier for you to use.
1. Virtual Ordering Options for all products: New ordering options allow you to ship any of our genetic testing kits directly to your patients to take from home.
2. AMPLIFY Technology for our Prequel® Prenatal Screen (NIPS): Our most significant update to our NIPS screen to date, AMPLIFY technology virtually eliminates low fetal fraction samples so that you can provide equity in care to all of your pregnant patients, regardless of their BMI, ethnicity or race.
3. Personalized Breast Cancer riskScore® for CHEK2 Mutation Carriers with our Myriad myRisk® Hereditary Cancer Test: Even greater clarity for your patients with a CHEK2 gene mutation through the inclusion of a new, individualized 5-year and remaining lifetime risk score for breast cancer.
4. Personalized Cost Estimates and Pre/Post-test Consults for all products (extended for myRisk): New services for your patients to feel more confident moving forward with genetic testing, complete with personalized educational support from board-certified genetic counselors.
5. Individual Twin Fetal Sex for Prequel: The ability to delight your patients pregnant with twins with information about the individual sex of their babies.
6. Increased Accuracy for Alpha Thalassemia on our Foresight® Carrier Screen: Enhanced detection rate for this ACOG-recommended condition1 that is up to 200x more common than cystic fibrosis in certain ethnic groups, allowing you to provide equity in care across ethnicities.
7. Greater Patient Access for all products: As the clinical leader in cancer and prenatal screening, we published multiple studies in 2020 which have directly led to better payer coverage, so that more of your patients can use their benefits to access this important information.
Interested in more information about these exciting updates?
We look forward to bringing you even more enhancements in 2021 and continuing to partner with you to create a world in which genetic insights are a vital part of women’s wellness.
Wishing you rest and relaxation during the holidays,
Myriad Women’s Health
REFERENCES: 1. Committee Opinion 690. ACOG. Obstet Gynecol 2017;129:e35-40.
March 17, 2021
NAVIGATING YOUR BREAST AND OVARIAN HEALTH IN THE (NEVER-ENDING) ERA OF COVID
It has been almost a year since most of us found ourselves in the completely unchartered territory of “sheltering in…Read more about NAVIGATING YOUR BREAST AND OVARIAN HEALTH IN THE (NEVER-ENDING) ERA OF COVID
February 25, 2021
I Am Glad to Know: The Importance of Carrier Screening Through the Voice of a Carrier
This Sunday, February 28th, is #RareDiseaseDay! To raise awareness and support for the rare disease community, Myriad Women’s Health partnered…Read more about I Am Glad to Know: The Importance of Carrier Screening Through the Voice of a Carrier
December 23, 2020
Myriad’s 7 Greatest Hits in 2020
Before we say goodbye to 2020, we’d like to thank and recognize our partners. Together, we ensure patients have access…Read more about Myriad’s 7 Greatest Hits in 2020